Monday, April 4, 2011
Call Of Duty World At War Main Menu
Francisco Javier Herrero, musician and member Pecos
been thirty-four years from The Smith brothers, Francisco Javier and Pedro José, blond and brown, began his musical career as Pecos. Agreed in full transition, when Spain opened to youth culture and triumphed in the lists names like Pablo Abraira, Julio Iglesias, José Luis Perales, or a very young Bosé.
Are not you the feeling that today it is virtually impossible someone to do his songs if one takes into account the expiration cycle successes when the mainstream media?
Now everything happens much faster. Before companies cared more the career of an artist. Was nothing if not take longer to sell what is supposed to sell. I do not know if it was better or worse, but I think that people have become more difficult. Dragged them out before an album with ten or twelve songs and it all sounded ... and sufficient time for people to learn the songs ... Now the industry has virtually disappeared and we are at a critical time, raw: internet, piracy ... will be born a new support.
And in this scenario, what kind of music is helpful?
I listen to everything, maybe it professional deformation. I can say that I find most interesting is in rehearsal and not the radiofórmulas. That itself is missing the big picture of the transition: he had a hunger for culture, a lot of talent and desire to do things ... and everything had a place on the radio we sounded us, Julio Iglesias and Pablo Abraira, but Supertramp, Yes, Kansas ... Now in the 'efeemes' just sounds like music that is young people and many have no place.
Pecos is a group that is associated with melodic song, how it fits the telling things from those years of youth to adult territories? Change
In his case, the house brand is also the vocal play of the two singers. Is it hard to keep the way to reach the highs they did when they were so young?
addition bandmates are brothers, What do they do so they will not resent your relationship?
What has not changed is that they are still the blond and brown Pecos ... This is like when I read the name of the article before Pecos. Do not know why I have to put. We were always Pecos, not The Pecos! I've stopped being impossible. I now, more than blond I have white hair! And this is normal because I have fifty years and not seventeen with which I began. I guess that is a consequence of both coves among people at that time. If Marilyn was alive today would not be as we have in mind. Sometimes I think if there would be posters in EE.UU.todavía ours, when we were white and brown (laughs).
spoke before the people they are surrounded. One of the first producers was his Galician Juan Pardo ...
But it was not the first. The first and our discoverer Capi. Then came Juan Pardo. One of the groups that we wanted to be like when we started was Juan and Junior, and John Brown was Our producer for many years. Thanks to him we know the idiosyncrasies of the Galician people. I think it makes a huge value as a musician, composer and performer and has not been paid the tribute he deserves for everything he has brought to pop music in Spain, as a producer and composer for many groups ...
ANA
"At first, the name of Pecos was horrified us, but we got used"
| Nothing at all. We knew after he had put the name a singer named Pecos Camba, a river in America called Pecos, the Pecos Bill ... In the Army I had a partner who was named Pecos ... but nothing to see. We got to say that if I had to do with the freckles on his face that if it was some reference to that we were very young, everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment