- Date: May 21, 2011
- Price: 30 € to 35 € *
- Time (s) : 21.30h
- * The sale of tickets through channels other than those involving Teatre Trui Lockers management costs.
-
More than 6 million albums sold, 25 platinum, 50 gold, 13 1 and more than 1000 concerts support the career of this duo that needs no further presentation your talent Pecos ...
25 years ago, depending on your current age, surely you studied. I do not know if high school, ESO, or what educational system you bullied in those over seventy. Perhaps you're already working, and I'm almost certain that you do not follow the same company, because the issue of labor mobility Spain has changed a lot. The one fact I have no doubt, if by then you were a teenager or young, is that you played in any radio at all hours, the songs of Pecos. Even if I say that some fell in love with those melodies, probably I'm not mistaken. Pecos
it became a musical phenomenon twenty-five years ago. It was more than an event. Pop history is full of artists who are behind a legion of admirers. Some, like summer loves, come and go in a flash, and a week later the hearts of these fans turn their sights to other targets. But there are romances stronger, that resist the test of time, exceeding bumps and differences and stay forever ... The relationship between Pecos and his followers fall into this second category.
0 comments:
Post a Comment